Saturday, July 16, 2011

July 16, 2011.

wow.
The Lord is so good.

we have had a crazy week. full of spirtual ups and downs.

as some of you know, i am currently uninsured. (i know its not a "smart move" but it was smarter than ignoring God's call on my life) I have applied for medicaid.only to find out, they never call you back and its impossible to get in contact with your caseworker. I have been like the woman crying out to the judge in Luke 18. In both crying out to the Missouri government and the Father.
The Father is beginning to show hope to me. We may can get on private insurance with no waiting period!!!! GLORY!
Its not for sure yet, but I am beliving it is cause only God could orchastrate insurance companies to work on your behalf!

James is starting work on Monday. (We don't have enough monthly supporters to support us yet.) This is a slightly stressful time for me. I haven't been ANYWHERE in KC by myself. (other than the GPR) Not only that but AG is really attached to James. He walks out the door and she cries until he comes back. So be in prayer that a peace would overwhelm both of us.

Blessings,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment