Thursday, July 7, 2011

we need prayer.

there's so much going on right now.
we have officially signed up to volunteer with two things we have wanted to since before we got here.
we are waiting to hear back where they need us.
Orphan Justice center is one of them, check out their website and pray for them this week.

Also, I am currently uninsured.due to some kinks and such. Pray for God's hand to move immediately, as I really should go to the doc pretty soon...

We are still working on "LIFE" groups (think discpleship groups) we have a few we really like, but they aren't going throughout the summer..

God's perfect provision has been so evident in our life, pray for it to continue.


Now to stories!
I am officially 26 weeks pregnant with Justice Aaron!
AG is walking!
The Lord is sooo good! He has provided time and time again! He even "splurged" for me on my birthday and gave us a family trip to the zoo and a date night!!!

Thank you for all your prayers and support. We can't say thank you enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment