I love when my kids nap. Its not that I don't love my kids, but when they nap, I have "me time". I can do whatever I want (as long as it doesn't wake them up!). Most of the time I nap or be with Jesus.. Today, I am blogging.. I really don't know where this blog is headed so bear with me=]
AG is feeling alot better, it turned out it wasn't an ear infection and was probably strep throat! Its a long story, but continue praying for sweet girl and thanks so much for your prayers for her!
We are learning how to deal with a "fall baby" in cold weather! It is definitely different! But also having a "city baby" is different too! Justice is the most patient baby and he is wonderful with all of our "experimenting"!
Things we have learned to love lately:
-those carseat cozy cover thingys, we somehow got blessed with two! (thanks Tonya for mailing us yours!) which is fantastic cause one of them will also fit over the stroller if we want to use it for AG.
I use to think they were silly, but with the wind, blankets just don't work..and I am sure once it starts snowing (hopefully not anytime soon) I will love it even more!
-brand name fleece babywear
we hardly EVER buy anything brand name,and if we do, its a gift for someone else. but others have given us brand name baby wear and its SO MUCH warmer than the stuff we have bought our kids! although, we still are "brand name" people, and probably never will be, but if you ever have to take your child to Antartica, hit up the clearance racks.=]
-Our Snugli-
we were "baby wearers" with AG. She loved it cause of her colic and lactose issues. Now with J its just easier, unless we are both around=] J doesn't like the snugli as much as AG did. In fact it took the whole first month of his life to be able to put him in it without him pitching a fit. (he doesn't like your hands to be free from holding him!)but, now that he is used to it, taking him to the prayer room is much easier.
-Homemade food-
we try our best to eat healthy and mostly homemade food. since J came, we slacked, alot. and now realize to be healthy and not ugh feeling i gotta tighten up! if anyone wants to pay for a personal chef to cook for us, feel free=]
-Sweaters and scarves
I don't go outside without a sweater and scarf on anymore.They are comfortable and warm..and you can dress them up or down! if i can ever finish learning how to knit, i shall make my own in EVERY COLOR!!!=]
thats a few things we love lately..=]
have a warm day!
No comments:
Post a Comment