As you all know we are expecting our precious Azusa Joy in about a month now!
And to be honest, the past few weeks have been really hard!
We decided to hold back letting everyone know my health struggles at first, but this road seems to be getting harder, and we want to be surrounded by love, and not feel so alone anymore.
If you have read any of my past blogs you know I have experienced anemia in the past. With this pregnacy I haven't had to battle it until a few weeks ago, in which all of a sudden it got bad quick.
I have already had one round of IV iron transfusions and my doctor wants me to have another se of three to be on the safe side.
I also have tachycardia, a high heart rate, when pregnant my normal resting heart rate is 114. Today it was much higher, worrisome higher, I had an EKG, my doctor is now getting second opinions from other doctors.
There are a few other factors that is worrisome, this post is not to cause worry, we want prayer.
We have always had an army praying for us, and I ask for you to join that army today.
We have personally battled with feeling alone, just because all of this is going on, and we can't call family to come watch the kids. We know we are not alone, but if you could let us know you are joining this prayer army, we would really appreciate it! Leave a comment, message us!
I also ask, do not share your fears, complaints, or worries with us right now, RIGHT NOW we are easily casting out those things, but it can get overwhelming if we have a hundred comments of those type. AJ and I are at peace in The Maker's hands.
I am in the Lords Army and praying for all of you!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! We can definitely feel the prayers!!
DeleteNo worries, fears, or complaints here dear girl (other than why did you WAIT??? :) ). You are loved and will be covered in prayer!!! Anemia can cause tachycardia, as you are aware I'm sure. Just keep eating red meat and spinach and taking your Zest and you'll do great! (check the Zest for caffeine products...) I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteThank momma doc!
ReplyDeleteWe wait as to not worry people over nothing! We want to make sure it's something "real" before we "worry" our friends a million miles away!;)
Yes! I know anemia can cause tachycardia! Funny enough, my hemoglobin came back normal after my first set, but my iron saturation levels still indicated more iron wouldn't be a bad idea, or something like that? So, technically my iron isn't low, but it is??
But, my heart rate increased after the iron! That's what is "worrisome", it went from resting normal was around 114 to my Reston normal in now 149ish. Yea, it's high! An sometimes it's higher cause I feel like it will pound out of my chest:(
I have pretty much cut out all caffeine! Zeal has guarana, but when I started it it helped lower my heart rate at the beginning of pregnacy!! I am going to talk to the doc this week bout if I should switch to the g-free version, but every time I have asked him I the past it's been here's not enough in there to effect me this way.
And I really should have proofread that reply! Have fun with grammatical errors and spelling!;)
Delete