A friend shared this picture on Facebook this morning and I couldn't help but think what a sweet reminder!
I have been praying that my body align with the Word of God for some time now.
I have had severe headaches since 6th grade, my mom got the doctor's to run every test they could, and they never gave us any answer.
(Why am I saying headaches instead of the migraines they were? Cause I never wanted to go to the doctor to get "officially" diagnosed only to be put on pain pills that would knock me out.)
During pregnancy the headaches get worse, they would be come a few times a week.
My doctors always said it was normal to have "hormone headaches" when pregnant, but I was in so much pain.
This pregnancy we have been praying, ALOT, and attempting to figure out what our bodies NEED.
I am happy to say since starting Zeal Wellness I have only had 2 "migraines"! (If you don't understand how huge that is, then you have never had a headache where you are in so much pain all you can do is vomit.) Evidently my body was missing some type of whole food concentrated vitamins I was not getting via my diet or prenatal supplements!
We have also been praying over my Anemia! I have been Anemic for a LONG time as well, even with taking Iron Supplements twice a day, not only did I feel sick, but it was never enough. I finally stopped taking the supplements (this is not judge Leah and call her silly time, this is me being open and honest time) when I wasn't pregnant. They made me feel sick and I wanted to live life while I had it.
With this pregnancy thus far, every time they have checked my Iron it has been in the normal range! I NEVER remember it being in the normal range, and never while pregnant!
I have had tachycardia (high heart rate) with pregnancy that hasn't been able to be explained.
They ran tests, monitored me, everything.
It was still kinda high for the past few months and I was slowly starting to lose hope on not being monitored during labor..
Yesterday, IT WAS IN THE NORMAL RANGE!
Did you get that? Yesterday, when I went to the doctor, my heart rate was NORMAL!
I don't think you understand my excitement, no more worrying if I am gonna have a heart attack while I am alone with the kids. (My previous Obgyn's liked to instill ALOT of fear..)
I am normal!
You may be saying, "Leah, why didn't you tell us to put you on our prayer list?"
Well, when it was happening with Justice we told select people, to not spread the fear. Cause honestly, we were scared.
This time, we weren't so scared. Have only told our families my heart rate is high, and let them pray on their own, and we have a few friends praying intensely for this pregnancy that knew.
We fully appreciate every prayer, and we know God can lay it on your heart to pray for things you don't understand. So, we were kinda going with that...
We can't believe what God has done to show His Goodness during this pregnancy. We fully believe it was Him.
Don't you love the Father's sweet reminders??

No comments:
Post a Comment