Saturday, October 1, 2011

so sorry its been so long!!!

The past few weeks have FLOWN by!

Justice is coming! Well, he is due a week from today! I am so very excited! Thank you so much for your prayers during this time! This pregnacy has been quite a "crazy" one. I have battled anemia and high heart rate, but thankfully both of them are getting back to normal and aren't worrying the doctors so much. (Praise the LORD!)
We still can't believe how blessed we are! Justice has been blessed, just as much as AG was, with clothes! Warm, winter Kansas-City jackets and blankets that will very much be needed and used! Thank you all!

Orphan Justice classes start today! (Only James is taking them, as I won't be able to leave Justice for hours quite yet.) But, we are both excited to say the least. To find out what and who Orphan Justice is click here.

We were so blessed to have successfully made a trip to Alabama and back over Labor day weekend! (Imagine a VERY pregnant lady and a toddler, and you will understand what I mean by success.) It was so great to see our families (even though we were VERY rushed) and get some more of our stuff!

It is officially fall here! I have actually worn a sweater a few times, and dug out AG's "warm" stuff! The high has been "Low-ish" 70's ALL WEEK! I am quite scared of winter still, as I hate cold weather, and I have never had to deal with a baby during a "real winter". 
But, all this fall weather is great for walking! (and we all know, I HAVE BEEN WALKING to try to get Justice moving on out=]) and parks! We have found a park we love, with swings, sand, and ducks! Also, the zoo (which we love so much!) is free during October and November, can you say BLESSINGS??!! Needless to say, I love Kansas City in the fall!!! I can definately say, I think fall is THE TIME to visit KC.  (But it could just be because I love fall weather...)

Anna Grace is growing up right before my eyes! I can not believe how "grown" she acts. She wants to feed herself, drink out of a "big cup", and will only eat what she sees you eating. She is such a joy and blessing to our lives.

James and I celebrated 3 years of marraiage this week! I still can not believe it has been three whole years! He is such a wonderful husband and father, and I praise God for him. We are more in love than that day 3 years ago, some say we are still "honeymooning", we say we will always be honeymooners. =]

But, life is calling. I will do my best to update more regularly. Be expecting pictures of our new addition Justice Aaron really soon!!!
Blessings!
~LCM

No comments:

Post a Comment