Tuesday, June 14, 2011

IHOP-KC life.

We made it! We are in Kansas City.
We love it.
We are meeting people daily. (we are homesick for our Alabama friends and family)

We currently do not have internet at our aptartment, which is quite annoying, but it helps us focus on the task at hand.

We have been spending as much time in the prayer room as a one year old will allow.=]

James's birthday is friday!

Be in prayer for us as we are looking for, well, everything really. I have to find a Obgyn. We are praying over "LIFE" groups (think community fellowship groups).

I want to write more, but, Motherhood calls.
I am so sorry.
We are in the process of calling, writing, and emailing (a few) individually to let you all know what is up and what we need prayer for, so be checking your mailbox!

thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment