Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Let's just be honest...

Our initial moving out date was over a week ago. We can't move to Kansas City for training without the committed support.
We moved our moving date to the end of this month, we are busy calling, writing letters, to most of those who read this blog and others.
Have we reached our goal? No. In the flesh, it looks like we won't be moving at the end of this month.

"Are you sure this is God's timing and what you are supposed to do?"
This is what constantly comes up.
Yes, we are more sure than ever that this is God. We may have made some mistakes in our lives, but this, this is not one. We KNOW we are supposed to join up with LampLighter Ministries. We know we are to spend some time in Kansas City training with the house of prayer.. We knew this before God fully revealed to us what we were to do.

We have had dreams, words, so much.

And now it comes to this..
believing in faith, that the amount of money we need will be taken care of.
I have tons of faith.
I am still packing and getting ready to move.

I guess the biggest question is, how do you think God will move?
He moves is so many ways, and has already arranged so much for us.
Do you think God will use you?
Do you think He will provide in ways we cannot understand?
(I am waiting to write the blog of Thanksgiving!)

That's just a little update.
If you believe God wants to use you to support some missionaries I strongly encourage you to check out Lamplighter Ministries there's a slew of missionaries that could use some support.
If you want more info about how things are going with us, "like" us on Facebook.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment