8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. 9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
-2 Corinthians 12:8-10
In the past year, the Lord has truly shown me how weak I am. He has shown me the "number of my days" (psalm 90:12). When Anna Grace was born I lost ALOT of blood... for the first few weeks I was home I couldn't do anything. It broke my heart that I didn't have the energy to take care of my baby.But, I relied on HIS strength, and things got better.
Now, Ag is teething she is 8 months old and gets into EVERYTHING. So, I am learning to discipline her. It breaks my heart to tell her "no". Especially since she is already moody and in pain. But, its what keeps her safe. So, now I am praying that His strength would shine in my weakness of discipline.That The Father would show His strength, and help me with the raising of this Nazarite.
Either way.His grace is sufficient for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment