Monday, October 25, 2010

things unexplained.

God IS alive and active?Do we act like it?
Hell IS real, and people you see everyday may be bound for there. What are we doing about it?
God DOES heal.But do you pray in faith or have a back up plan?

Those are just a few questions we have been going through lately.=]

Now for a little testimony of grace!
Friday night we were cooking pizza, somehow after James pulled the pizza pan out of the oven it shattered. I started to pick up the pieces (I didn't want anyone to step on them!), forgetting that the pan was about 450 degrees! Needless to say, I burned my fingers.& what we thought would be bad and scarred.JESUS has left NO burn!at all! there is NO evidence that my fingers were red and blistered and swollen on friday.(as of Saturday afternoon!!!) They are not tender to the touch or anything!and we all thought they would be scarred for life. JESUS TOOK MY SCARS!

Now, I realize I should have never even thought about it scarring, because God is great...

but, HE has paid it all.=]

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment