Tuesday, October 19, 2010

so should be cleaning...

i am a procrastinator. i like to push things off until the last minute. and as i was procrastinating about chores today i hoped on Facebook. and what did i see, except for Satan stealing another one of my generation! A guy I graduated high school with was diagnosed with Lymphoma! The info on his support page says this:
"Colten Wilson is 21 years old and has been diagnosed with B-cell Lymphoma. He is currently undergoing very aggressive chemotherapy treatments and although the prognosis is good, the treatment plan will be many months - perhaps over a year."
I AM SO SICK OF SATAN STEALING MY CLASSMATES!
Yes, I know that Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy.(John 10:10) But, JESUS CAME SO THAT WE MAY HAVE LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY!
JESUS CAME WHERE WE CAN BE HEALED! (Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24)
Sometimes, I feel like I am the only who believes in healing for my generation. In life for my generation. I want to see healing for the sake of Jesus' name. I believe that is what Jesus wants. He doesn't want us to stand by passively and watch someone die, he wants us to aggressively pray for life and HIS glory to cover the earth! (Matthew 11:12, Isaiah 60:1-3, Habakkuk 2:14)
We are in WARFARE! Yet, we are passively letting our soldiers die. We have armor! (Ephesians 6) Lets put it on and fight for our lives, as well as others! Lets stop being passive Christians. Lets get aggressive!

~L. "Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment