AG, my sweet daughter, always seems to amaze me. I constantly only look for good in her. There are negatives, I realize that,and I am not one of those mother's that just thinks my daughter is perfect and she will NEVER make a mistake.
But, I must admit, this girl was birthed through prayer. She responded to the Holy Spirit while in the womb!!Other than John the Baptist who can say that?!(But I will tell that whole story later!=])
So lately, AG is in the stage where EVERY DAY she does something NEW!
And, she is ALREADY showing her love for JESUS! Like, whenever she hears Lou Engle, she will stop crying.NO MATTER WHAT SHE IS CRYING OVER! (I think they both have the same spirit for the ending of abortion!=]) She loves worship music.LOVES. She tries to play the keyboard with James when he is playing.=] (She needs to learn to play some instruments from her Godfather!=])
She loves to be outside to look towards the heavens, literally, she loves clouds and trees, and the sun! (The sun worries me a bit, but I guess she use use to staring upon the glory of God, which is a million times brighter than the sun!)
For Tuesday Family Worship this week, she literally JUMPED the whole time!It is such a reminder of freedom. Babies are free, adults struggle with it.
Last night, (according to James) she put her hand on his forehead (as if she was praying for him) and heard her say angel or Jesus, or something like that...(I have been praying that she would have the faith to lay hands on people and heal them by age 2!And James has had a stomach SOMETHING since he came home, I haven't heard him complain at all today! If that changes, I will let you know!)
Our AG, she will be great in the kingdom. She will be protected by mighty angels wherever she goes. She will be able to say, "look at what God has done for my forefathers and myself, why would I ever NOT believe.For HE is great". She will be able to say, "One thing that I have desired that i have sought is to behold the beauty of the Lord ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE, and HE IS BEAUTIFUL!"
And, don't get me wrong, speaking all these things and praying these things over her life is scary. I don't know what we are going to do when the Holy Spirit uses her to convict US of something! (Respectfully, of course!)I pray that we would be humble and admit our wrong. Or when she has dreams about the ending of abortion, or the ending of trafficking.Or how we are going to respond the first time she walks away from unrighteousness.Lord, teach us to be parents!
But, instead of finishing this post, I must go be with sweet AG and her teething-ness. Pray that they would come through quickly.Where we can post completed blogs again!
~L

No comments:
Post a Comment